Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Truth, or, my personal ad.

Since graduating college, I wake up every morning and go to the RAC for women. I then mostly spend my days eating orange foods (oranges, carrots and goldfish). I also drink tea while spending hours on the internet looking for stories I can comment to no one about. I compulsively go on gchat while sending my resume to places I don't especially want to work for. I finish the day by watching something stupid on the t.v. or the office on dvd. i then read and go to sleep, only to wake up and do it over again.

also, I've watched the following video nearly 20 times (thanks, cassie howe):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

if you still want to be my friend, thanks. i dont probably want to be your friend unless you find this kind of lifestyle appealing.

p.s. i laugh at roseanne.

No comments: