Wednesday, June 27, 2007

mitchum

people keep stealing my ideas.

I swear to G! Emily and I went to a weird picnic on Roosevelt Island and saw this ROCK island and said it would be so fun to live there for a little while. No one would know what you were doing! and now this guy stole our damn idea.

and this, too.

I found this story on the Gothamist, underneath the story about that guy who stole my idea. I just wanted to comment that New York is gross. Walking outside feels like being in an over-crowded club playing shitty techno music, where you come home covered in other people's sweat. It's like you can fucking feel the heat on your skin. Not only that ... the SMELL. I walk down 10 ave from 34 street to 27 street to get to the Gallery. On the way, I smell oil, frenchfries (thanks to a McDonalds), garbage and piss. And because the heat encapsulates the smell, it's almost as if I'm taking a putrid shower in the smells.

New York, I love you, but you're bringing me down.

No comments: