Saturday, July 14, 2007

peach iced tea. you're gonna hate it.

surely, if the NYT would just hire me already, I'd have been deployed (employed) to write this article.

FYI weekend roundup:
The best cure is less democracy. from the New Yorker, books.

I love Ungawa by San Francisco band, CHOWNASTY. KEXP gave me two songs by the band in the last few weeks, which probably indicates that I'm way behind in my decision that they should be rockin' everyone's faces off!!! (by the time KEXP gives it out, all indie music heads are already turning their noses down at it, all "MAYBE A FEW WEEKS AGO i liked those guys! paw shawwwwww"). Anyboo I think they're mighty fun, maybe you will too?

And, uh, you wouldn't want to miss this. At least not that opening photo.


ONE LAST QUESTION ... does anyone understand this?

No comments: