Friday, July 27, 2007

santi moix is the man for me.

Stuff and things to fill your TIME (get it, like the magazine? which is where most of this shit came from because they were on a ROLL):

Time magazine thinks BOYS have it rough. I know a handful of feminists who would claw their faces off for that. Also, that opening photo made me feel weird.

Also thinks ... Fat people are contagious. And they're dumb. Seriously.

--I am convinced that it has less to do with fitting in and more to do with obesity's link to the lower income bracket. But what do I know?

Best headline ever. Also -- J.K. Rowling is really just J. Rowling? MIND FREAK!

and speaking of mind freaks ...
Am I gonna be a crazy cat lady? sitting at my window and applying makeup all day? wearing animal print and white gloves? all because I like to get high and watch criss angel on youtube? and laugh and laugh?

And laugh all the way to sant tropez or the french riviera with BONO AND HIS HONEYS?

and lastly, a word of good spirit to all of those who know what it's like to edit. I salute you. Actually, Gary Kamiya salutes you. I just agree with him!

No comments: